reorder plugin: Reorder the tabs according to a layout
Reorder the tabs according to the configuration.
The configuration file must contain a section [reorder] and each option must be formatted like [tab number] = [tab type]:[tab name].
[reorder] 1 = muc:firstname.lastname@example.org 2 = muc:email@example.com 3 = dynamic:firstname.lastname@example.org
The [tab number] must be at least 1; if the range is not entirely covered, e.g.:
[reorder] 1 = muc:email@example.com 3 = dynamic:firstname.lastname@example.org
Poezio will insert gaps between the tabs in order to keep the specified numbering (so in this case, there will be a tab 1, a tab 3, but no tab 2).
The [tab type] must be one of:
- muc (for multi-user chats)
- private (for chats with a specific user inside a multi-user chat)
- dynamic (for normal, dynamic conversations tabs)
- static (for conversations with a specific resource)
And finally, the [tab name] must be:
- For a type muc, the bare JID of the room
- For a type private, the full JID of the user (room JID with the username as a resource)
- For a type dynamic, the bare JID of the contact
- For a type static, the full JID of the contact